Noble Hospital Emergency Department (ED) in association with the Department of Critical care (ICU) provides timely, high-quality acute care to patients, 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.
We are always ready to treat, especially during medical emergencies as we believe in this department timing is crucial. Whether it is a traumatic and life-threatening injury or an urgent need for oxygen. Our specially trained medical team offers superior emergency care in a high-tech facility and responds to situations quickly and immediately.
Our ED and ICU follows protocols and standards established by NABH and ATLS, ensuring each member of the trauma team is poised and ready to provide quality care to patients in emergencies. Our mission is to provide care for emergency patients competently and compassionately, On time.
Noble Hospital Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) are designed in such a way that all required support is available within minutes of arrival to provide life-saving care.
Noble Hospital Emergency and Critical Care Department are equipped with
- Well trained Doctors, nurses, and paramedical staff
- Trained casualty medical officers, Senior Critical Care Specialist, Anaesthesiologist, Orthopaedic, Surgeons, Neuro-Surgeon, Radiologist, Plastic surgeons, and Vascular surgeons.
- This helps in proper assessment, triage and appropriate emergency interventions and management of trauma of any severity.
- Excellent state of the art equipment and technology like Multi-Para cardiac Monitors, Ventilators, Defibrillators, pacemakers.
- Sophisticated imaging and Diagnostic modalities like
- Whole Body CT scan (128 Slice)
- MRI – 3 Tesla
- Latest Sonography machine
- X-Ray Facility and 24/7 Pathology Lab (NABL)
- State of art Cardiac Cath LAB
- In house Blood Bank with facility for component therapy
- State of art OT complex with “Green” certification
- Critical care ambulance services.
With the help of the above facilities, Noble Hospital Pune can carry out the following interventions
- Emergency and complex brain and spine surgeries
- Orthopaedic interventions for simple and complex fractures
- Treatment of blunt and penetrating injuries of any severity and any part, especially abdomen and chest
- Plastic surgical Reconstruction of a mutilated and crushed body part
- Limb saving surgeries for severely crushed and amputated limbs
- Management of chest wall, lung and heart trauma
The advantage of such an all-around facility is
- Survival rates are increased
- Long term patient outcomes are better
- Care is better coordinated.
- Assessment, stabilization, and interventions are done quickly and efficiently
At our Emergency Department, we understand life is precious and look to use our complete knowledge and infrastructure to save it.